Monday, June 28, 2010

Show reel bumper summer 2010, CS5 and other fun things!

Hey, I thought I would give blog friends a sneak peek at what I've been working on. Since getting back from China, the middle east ( only there for a few hours, but still, )and England I purchased CS5 to start learning After Effects. After watching a few hours worth of tutorials online ( I recommend Video Copilot ) I have set a project for myself for the next week involving Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. These images are from my work space.



I'm using and modernizing the idea and images behind my latest batch of business cards to unify the project as uniquely my brand. I plan on using Flash to animate the images I have created in Illustrator to make a Quicktime movie. I can then import the Quicktime file into after effects to use as titles throughout my show reel, and also as a DVD menu background on the DVD version on my show reel.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting, I look forward to seeing how it develops!

    ReplyDelete